6.7.06

The Back Yard

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

You left me bleeding in the back yard of your house
I know you told me those walls were too high for me to go through
But still I had to try

I put up a ladder that broke the minute I stepped foot on it
I then tried a stool which had no seat for me to climb on to
Finally I discovered a trampoline
It allowed me to peep but never to move on to the other side

I became tired of jumping up and down all day long
Remaining in the same place
But I couldn’t stop
And so you pushed me and I fell
I balanced 500 feet up in the air and then I hit the ground
Making a silent noise
Thank you…

3 Pensamentos:

Blogger SaoAlvesC pensou...

às vezes é preciso uma boa queda para aprendermos... dar com a cabeça na parede tb ajuda!
pena que os genes tb te tenham passado esta minha tendência para nunca desistir, e para me atirar no abismo mesmo sabendo que não passa disso mesmo, um abismo :/

bj. da mãe.

2:35 da manhã  
Anonymous Anónimo pensou...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

8:15 da tarde  
Anonymous Anónimo pensou...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! Magnet bussiness cards fieldsheer chantal textile jacket International business opportunities http www.siba.net http Australia in xenical columbus blue jackets hard hat team logo Backpack pro pak sr 540 free online keno buy didrex didrex nm ru link 2005 kia sadona factory wheel 1765 detector laser radar whistler 50mg topamax porsche 944 1983 http://www.californiarefinance7.info

1:18 da tarde  

Enviar um comentário

<< Home