29.3.05

Obsessed

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I watch you
Through the corner of my eye
I can see every move you make
I follow you
And you don’t realise it
I’m quiet
I don’t make a lot of noise
I just look for your face
In every person that crosses my way

I have to be with you (bis)

I miss you
Today you haven’t played yor part
In my life’s theater
Where are you?
I’m standing at your door step
Even though I don’t know where you live
But I don’t care
You are in my mind all the time

I have to be with you (bis)

It’s raining inside
It’s getting colder
I’m losing myself again
I haven’t glanced over you today

I have to be with you (bis)
Before I get obsessed with the thought of seeing you...



Não tenho nada mais para acrescentar. Tudo o que escrevi é o reflexo de uma fase. Quem nunca se sentiu assim?